Thursday 23 July 2015

#Thursdaythrowback - My wedding dress

#Thursdaythrowback

I can't believe this will have been almost four years ago (in December), time flies so quickly. Life goes by and things change - who would have thought back then we would have a daughter almost, exactly, three years later!

Photo credit Dan Mason Photography

I chose my dress from a wedding magazine, as soon as I saw it I fell in love with it and as soon as I tried it on I knew it was "the one". Bought from Alma J Bridal Boutique it was a gown from the Essence collection.

Photo courtesy of Dan Mason Photography


A sweetheart neckline, fitted waist, mermaid style and ivory silk dress with a train. It had buttons all the way down the back with a a champagne coloured belt and diamante detailing - it was literally perfect! I added a long ivory veil which I wore over my face. I felt amazing in it!


Photo courtesy of Dan Mason Photography



2 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful dress! My wedding dress was also the very first one I saw/tried on. Nothing else felt right after that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) I wish it was the first one I tried on, i tried on so many dresses and almost got a completely different one and then changed my mind because it didn't feel right! I'm so glad I did, because I then found this one! xx

      Delete