I am: 5 Months old, on the 30th of April 2015.
I weigh: 8kgs, up from 3.660kgs at birth!
- Eating solids, once a day (moving up to twice a day next week) and I love to eat! So far I have had pumpkin, sweet potato, pear and apple - I especially love pear and apple.
- Rolling onto my tummy, I did it for the first time on the day I turned five months.
- Laughing, when Daddy tickles me.
- Smiling - a lot!
- Squealing, cooing and talking to myself and my toys.
- Dribbling - a lot! I still don't have any teeth though.
- Sleeping great at night from 7.30pm - 6.30pm but not so good during the day.
- Sleeping in my own room in my cot.
- Waking up really happy in the morning.
- Growing out of my capsule and moving into a proper carseat.
- Outgrowing my 3 - 6 months clothing and starting to wear 6 - 9 months clothing.
- When Mummy waggles her fingers in front of my face.
- Being tickled by my Dad.
- My food, especially pear.
- My toys.
- My jolly jumper.
- The T.V.
- Chewing my hands.
- Blowing raspberries.