Sunday 11 October 2015

Ella's 10 Month Update

I've just realised I am yet to do Ella's monthly update! 

She is now officially 10 months old so it's about time I updated you all on what's she's doing, eating and loving right now.



I weigh - 10kgs (at a guess)

I am:

- Not proper crawling but I have just started to commando crawl.
- I can pull myself up onto things to stand.
- Eating well, with three meals a day and still three formula bottles.
- Pointing at everything.
- Clapping
- I can say Mumma and Dada and various other sounds.
- Still sleeping 12 hours overnight.
- I have three teeth, two on the bottom and one on the top with another about to cut through.
- I am in the middle of leap 7 - sequences.
- I have just got over a really nasty case of the flu!


I love:

- My Mummy and Daddy, but I miss my Daddy alot.
- All my family.
- See my Grandparents.
- Playing with my friends.
- Playing with the cats - they love me now!
- I love my food, tomatoes, cheese, yoghurt and pasta are my favourites.
- Going to wriggle and rhyme.
- Being sung too.



I can't believe my baby is a year old at the end of NEXT month, there will definitely be some tears from my end. I honestly don't know where all the time has gone, it feels like it's on fast forward. It feels just like yesterday where I was holding my baby for the first time and I can remember it so clearly. Wahh!!!!


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments: