Sunday 19 July 2015

Get ready with me!

I thought I might switch things up a little on the blog. I've been desperately researching and trying to find things to write about or do on the blog to keep it current and interesting.

Before I became a Mum I trained to be a Make-up artist - I love make-up but I have very little time to do it. I did however get a chance to get a bit dressed up for dinner the other night and I decided to film a "Get ready with me" video - on fast forward.

I'm not sure what the point of these videos are - I used to love watching them on youtube - just to see what other people get up to I suppose and how they do their make-up? Oh well, if you liked watching this I might continue to do them if I get a rare chance to dress up and go out.

I also thought I might start vlogging once a week. Not sure how it would work or if it would even be popular. My life is not hugely exciting, normally I'm just muddling through the day at home but it's something different and could be of interest to those who want to watch "a day in the life" , style video, of a stay at home Mum.


(P.S I'm not pulling the fingers at you! Bloody youtube wouldn't let me change the thumbnail!)


There you have it, my go-to make-up (for a night out).

I left out my hairstyling as I seriously need a haircut and my hair is looking so gross at the moment. I'm getting it cut and coloured this week before Ella's christening - woohoo!

Would you be interested on seeing what I get up to during the day (once a week) in a vlog?

No comments: